Here is a little bit about me and why I decided to start writing a blog about books:
I have had a blog twice before. Once, when I was in middle school, and one the summer of 2016. When I had my first blog, it was really my mom's idea and I really didn't know what to write about, so I wasn't all that interested in it, and it flopped pretty quickly. Then, when I was a little older, my friend showed me some BookTubers on YouTube and I was very inspired. These people really shared my love of books and I felt like I could relate to them. I thought becoming a BookTuber one day might be fun, but I had some problems. I am pretty shy, soft spoken and not very photogenic. Also, I have no idea how to edit videos and I am not sure if I would have the time to do something that time consuming.
I decided to title my blog Frozen Books because yes, I do like the Disney movie Frozen, but I also love the color turquoise and I thought that would be a nice wintry color scheme to go with my theme. Also, mostly the reason is because I grew up in Alaska, so the cold literally never bothered me anyway. :)
So with that said, here is some info specifically about me.
I am very excited to share my love of reading and writing and I really hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I know I will enjoy writing it, though it may not be perfect.
Now that that's over, here is some top ten fun facts about me:
- I have been to four other countries: Honduras and Belize on a cruise with my family when I was six, about five roadtrips through Canada to get down to the lower 48, and a student trip to Australia during the summer when I was 15.
- I love chocolate. :) (who doesn't?)
- I am an only child.
- One of my favorite TV shows of all time is Once Upon A Time.
- I love pasta. :P
- I love the mountains.
- My birthday is January 3.
- I love Disney.
- I am addicted to Pinterest.
- And I like to read up to 12 books at a time. :)