Hey fellow book nerds! Can you believe there is only one month left of this year??? 😱 And today is my friend Grace's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!!) which means exactly one month from today I am turning 20!! I will be TWO WHOLE DECADES OLD! What even happened to my life? 😱😱😱😱 When I was younger when my mom would say she remembered something from 20 years ago I would think how can anybody remember something from that long ago, that's way longer than I've been alive! And now I'm officially going to be 20 years old! Like how? HOW?
Sorry I think my brain broke a little bit there. 😂
Anyway look at this adorable pic I found here on Pinterest!:
- NANOOOOO!!!!!! 😂 (The goal is 50,000 words obviously but I just at least want to beat my personal best which is 27,000-something words. But I have a feeling that I’ll actually be able to win this time anyway. 😉)
- Get the book store job? (Nope. But I made my mind up that I am going to finally actually apply this month.)
- Socialize more? (Eh. I guess so. I wasn’t really keeping track.)
- Try to be more independent? (Kind of? I had a couple more driving lessons at least.)
- Just try not to completely forget about blogging during Nano, that’ll be an accomplishment. 😜 I’m hoping to still do Top Ten Tuesday, so depending on my schedule, I’ll still be posting at least once a week.
Books Read: 7
Books Finished: 5
Total Pages Read: 1,907
Average Rating: 3 stars
I think I’m going to take a break from writing this month, since I have a lot of blogging and reading to focus on to wrap up the rest of the year. I might try to work on my Snow White short story or my Nano project a little bit, but I doubt it. I might try to set up goals for myself on the Nano website to work on it throughout January and the next few months though.
- Practice driving more.
- Apply for the bookstore job already!
- Get my brain organized. 😂
- Catch up on movies and TV shows I need to watch.
- Write a New Year’s Resolutions Page in my bullet journal.
- Come up with resolutions to actually put on it. 😂
- GET BETTER AT BLOGGING CONSISTENTLY!
- Try to figure out how to network better.
- Work on the surprise project for January. 😉
Read all of:
I changed my Goodreads’ goal from 35 books back to my original 40, so if I read all of these books but one, I’ll be able to make it. Let’s hope I can finish all of them though, that would be nice. 😉
How did you guys do on Nano? Can you believe it's December already? The main reason this post is a day late is because yesterday we we decorating the house for Christmas! 😄 Maybe in my next post I will add a picture of our tree! 😊
All credit goes to the authors of the images.
What Do You Think?:
<a href="http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/winter-background-design_994864.htm">Designed by Freepik</a>
<a href="http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/soft-background-with-a-cute-blue-watercolor-stain_1064674.htm">Designed by Freepik</a>
<a href="http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/independence-day-banners-with-watercolor-shapes_1121363.htm">Designed by Freepik</a>