Jul 29, 2017

The "I Never" Tag

Hey book nerds! Today I am doing the "I Never" Book Tag. I'm not sure who created it, but all credit
goes to the owner! 😊 

So, let's just get into the questions!


    I’ve never read that: name a book you’ve never read that everyone else has.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)


Harry Potter. I KNOW I KNOW DON’T HATE MEEEEE. 😱 I just was never allowed to watch it or read it when I was little and I just never really…cared. I was more into the Wizards of Waverly Place kinda wizards.😳



    I’ve never read anything so awesome: Name your favorite book.

Steelheart (Reckoners, #1)



Okay you’re probably getting sick of me talking about it, but definitely my most recent favorite is Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson. I love the characters, the plot, the humor, the action...literally everything about this book! I even ship the slow-burning romance, which never happens. This is definitely my new favorite series.😄



   
 I never thought I’d get through it: name a book you didn’t like but powered through it anyway.

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)




I think I’m gonna go with Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I’m struggling to get through it but I’m so close to the end and I’m curious enough to know how it ends, even though I’m just so done with this series and I don’t really care that much about any of the characters anymore. I got spoiled for what happens to Tris way back when I was reading the first book; I just don’t know how or why it happens but I’m still curious enough to find out. Overall, I do like the series. I liked the first two books, but I don't like the dual POV in this one and the movies are terrible. And t’s just taking me so long to get through these books so I’m just tired and I’m ready to be done with them already.😞




   I will never finish that: Name a book or series you don’t plan on finishing.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #1)



I usually stick through a series to the end, but the only series I can think of right now that I DNF’d was The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. I read them back in middle school but I think I got only through the third book before I grew out of it. 😂




    I will never regret reading that: Name a book you read solely on a recommendation that you actually ended up really liking.
 

Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)



I don’t get a lot of friend recommendations, but one I can think of is Heist Society by Ally Carter. My friend recommended  this to me when I think we were in 9th or 10th grade because I loved The Gallagher Girls series so much, and I did end up liking it a lot. I have read the whole series so far, but I still don’t like it as much as The Gallagher Girls. 😊




    I would never do that: Name a relatable character who made choices you didn’t agree with or did things you would never do.

Nerve



Ugh, definitely Vee from Nerve by Jeanne Ryan. I didn’t like any of the characters in this book. Literally everything that happened in this book bothered me so much and I couldn’t relate to Vee at all and I would never do anything that she did in this book. I just…UGH.😠



     
I never want to admit it: name a book you are embarrassed about reading.



I don’t know, any middle grade book because I’m way too old? 😳 But besides YA these are the kind of books I’d like to write, so I have to do some research, right? Don’t judge me!😜



    
 I never read anything so heartwarming. A book or series that really touched your heart.

Life in Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina



I don’t know, I’d say Steelheart again because I really love the characters, but I think I’ll go with one I’d recently finished: Life in Motion by Misty Copeland. This book was so heartwarming because it was so inspiring and victorious! 😊 Reading about Misty's challenging childhood really inspired me to believe that even though I had somewhat similar challenges during my childhood, I will turn out to be okay like she did.😉



    
 I never laughed so hard: a book that made you laugh out loud.

Don't Even Think About It (Don't Even Think About It, #1)



A funny book I’ve read is probably Don’t Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski. I really loved this book. It was really light and fluffy, and kinda ridiculous, but in a good way.😃




I never could have made it through childhood without it: a childhood favorite.

Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, #1)



Probably The Magic Tree House Series by Mary Pope Osborne. Who hasn’t read this series when they were little? I loved this series so much. 😍 I think this is the first series that really got me into avid reading. I probably wouldn’t have this blog without them! 😉


So that's it for the "I Never" Tag! What books do you remember reading in your childhood? Feel free to answer these questions on your own blog if you want! 😄


All credit goes to the authors of the images.
Freepik/Canva:
What Do You Think?:
<a href="http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/winter-background-design_994864.htm">Designed by Freepik</a>
Links/Questions:
<a href="http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/soft-background-with-a-cute-blue-watercolor-stain_1064674.htm">Designed by Freepik</a>

Title Header:
https://www.canva.com/ 
<a href="http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/independence-day-banners-with-watercolor-shapes_1121363.htm">Designed by Freepik</a> 

Book covers:
https://www.goodreads.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment