Jun 8, 2017

Beautiful People June Prompt


PAPERFURY
Hey guys! It’s time for another Beautiful People!  
Since I have so many writing projects going on, I decided that it would be fun to do a different character from a different series than the one I did for Beautiful People last month.

A couple of posts ago I mentioned in my work in progress post that I am writing a middle grade series about competitive dancers. Well, for this post, meet one of the main characters in that series: thirteen-year-old Alandra Davis.😊



1.    What’s their favorite place they’ve ever visited?


That’s a hard question. She loves traveling all over the country with her team for dance competitions, so she’s pretty happy to see new places wherever they take her. If she had to pick though, a memorable time was when they got to perform at Disneyland and then go to the parks together as a group afterwards.

 disneyland GIF

2.    What’s one mistake they made that they learned from?


ALWAYS BE PREPARED AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN STUFF. One time when she was ten, she was at a competition and realized ten minutes before going onstage that she forgot her costume at home and had to wear a plain black leotard instead.😳


3.    What was their favorite subject in school? Or favorite thing to learn about?


She loves taking drama at school, because she thinks it’s fun and it helps her gain skills to use in her dancing. 


4.    What’s their favorite flower/growing thing?


She doesn’t really have a favorite flower, but she daydreams about someone giving her a bouquet of pink roses after she danced a lead role in a big production. 


5.    Have they ever made someone cry? What happened?


Oh, she probably made one of her sisters cry at some point. She is the oldest of three, so sometimes they annoy her and they probably have gotten into arguments that ended in tears sometimes, but for the most part they get along.


6.    Would you consider them a reliable or unreliable narrator?


Reliable. I mean, this is a middle grade contemporary not a psychological thriller so I don’t know why she wouldn’t be reliable. That would be a pretty big twist though, but I don’t think it’ll work very well.πŸ˜†


7.    What do they dream about at night?


She likes to go over choreography in her head over and over as she falls asleep to help get it ingrained in her memory, so she has weird dance related dreams sometimes…like she’s doing grand jetΓ©s across the clouds for example.πŸ˜‚
 ballet pointe pointe shoes grand jete GIF

8.    They’ve gone out for a “special meal.” What would they eat?


Probably spaghetti or a gigantic cheeseburger.
Old Hollywood Films animation dogs date walt disney GIF

 cheeseburger GIF 
9.    What’s at least one thing they want to do before they die?
 
Own her own dance studio.


10.Do they have any distinguishing or unique talents?


She’s probably the best on her team of being able to adapt to any style of dance. She has a talent of excelling at all of them and bringing her own style and personality to each one.


Well that’s it for now!

Did you like this little post? Would you like me to do future Beautiful People posts on other characters from this series or move on to ones from other projects? How are my graphic making skills coming? Did you like the title header from my last post with the frame or without? Also do like the black lettering or blue lettering better? Let me know! πŸ˜„

Be sure to click on the Beautiful People button at the top to go to Paper Fury’s page to check out other people’s answers to this month questions! And if you want to do it yourself, go for it!


Bye!♡

All credit goes to the authors of the images.
Freepik:
what do you think?:
<a href="http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/winter-background-design_994864.htm">Designed by Freepik</a>
title header:
<a href="http://www.freepik.com/free-photo/blue-background-watercolors-christmas_970786.htm">Designed by Freepik</a>
links:
<a href="http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/soft-background-with-a-cute-blue-watercolor-stain_1064674.htm">Designed by Freepik</a>

Gifs:
https://giphy.com/

Paper Fury:
http://paperfury.com/beautiful-people-25/
Further Up and Further In:
http://www.furtherupfurtherin.net/2017/06/beautiful-people-june-edition.html

2 comments:

  1. I've never stumbled across this prompt before, but I definitely enjoyed reading your answers to it!

    I'm a fellow writer who's new to blogging and book reviewing, and I was wondering if you had any tips for newbie bloggers and book reviewers.

    If you have the time, please check out my blog @breenysbooks. I'd love any feedback. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, you're so nice! I'd love to check out your blog! I'll go over and leave a comment ASAP! :D
      And as for tips...uh...I don't really have any. :P I'm totally new to blogging too and I haven't gotten around to book reviewing yet. My blog is only 4 months old. XD But I'd love to figure it out together! :D

      Delete